One thing you will agree with me is that "EVERYONE LIKE COMFORT." One of the significant reasons we daily yearn at the policymakers is because we want to be comfortable. We feel they are living comfortably at the expense of the poor.
That fact was stated just to show you how you can replicate the same to fishes. It makes me sad to see how economic value keeps slipping off our hands.
CAUSES OF BLOATING, ANEMIA, PROLIFERATIVE GILL PARASITE
1) Putting fishes in water less than half or half of the pond solely in the aim to economize water and maybe the electricity bill.
2) Feeding with a feed that far outweighs the body mass of the fish.
3) Increase the build-up of Ammonia in the lungs of the fishes resulting in an outright blockage of air to the blood vessel.
4) Excessive Ammonia builds up in water bodies.
5) Overcrowding of fishes in a pond that far outweighs the number of fishes.
If out of mismanagement, your fish gets gill disease that blocks the passage of air into the bloodstream, it results in what I listed above. Once the symptom is seen with the noticeable eyes, IT CAN'T BE TREATED.
But one process has been found to work best if one keeps changing the water daily to help the clean water clear up gill's food storage.
Stop wasting money on drugs at this stage because it increases their stress level, especially if they are not eating to fast track the process.
The freshwater of fishes with the right pH can heal any sick fishes itself, but you see, we starve them from even getting their 90% source of life.
REMEMBER THIS, "FISHES LIKES COMFORT TOO.
Imade .O. Stanley
Consultant, Fish Maintenance.